Last week I decided to post a linky party that begins today. If this isn't your thing, please come back. I promise not to turn this into a beauty blog, just wanted to do something a little different that's all. The link will be open until Friday if you decide to join in.
The question is, if you are going away for the weekend and can only take five products, in your cosmetic bag, what would they be. Are you like me and have been doing the same routine for.like.ever? A weekend at the beach with the girls is always a good place to find about about new things that work for other people, but I missed that opportunity this year. So I am calling on you to fill me in.
Without further ado, here are my five must haves.
2. Brilliant by Aveda keeps my hair from doubling in size and keeps the frizzies at bay. If you have curly, thick, porous hair, you might like it. And it smells great. I could so be an 80's hair person, but then I would probably never be spoken to in public.
3. Bobbie Brown eye shadow in birch (not the one shown above) pulls double duty as an eye liner and eye brow definer. Use a wet brush to apply the liner and a dry brow brush to apply to the brows.
4. Sonia Kashuk face palette by Target. Usually I don't have success with drug store make up, but this little kit has been in my bag for years. It comes with concealer, mineral foundation powder, and blush. The 3-in-1 concept makes it convenient to travel with.
5. Cetaphil is the perfect lotion. Dermatologists have been recommending it for years. I use it on my face and body and any residue that is left on my hands, I apply to my hair. (A tip I read in People Style Watch, what's good enough for the celebrities..). It really works to smooth the hair shaft before drying.
So there you have it, my five faves. Now it's your turn. So tell me, what's in your bag?
- All you do is link your post not your blog.
- Be sure to link back to this site so that others can read all of the posts that are linked here.
- Try to visit the other blogs listed.