Thursday, October 28, 2010

Advertising

If you have a business that would appeal to design/style savvy women (mostly), I would love to work with you.  Advertising with Cottage and Vine is a wonderful way to spread the word about your business.


Monthly Advertising includes:
  • your 160 x 160 pixel ad (provided by you) will be prominently displayed in the sidebar of each page
  • introduction of your business at the end of one post
  • 2 tweets about your business


It is important that your product fit the interest of my readers.  To be sure, email me a link to your product or business.

Rates are offered on a monthly basis and discounts are given for multiple months.  I would love to work with you!  For rate information, contact me at cottageandvine@triad.rr.com

5 comments :

  1. Sent you an email!!! Have a great day and can't wait to hear from you about the blog button/advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good deal. Wish I had an etsy shop. Sigh...maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I didn't know that you could do this. It's a sounds like great deal for someone who has an online business. Advertising this the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on it! Thanks Rene...I'll contact you soon about setting this up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly recommend this sponsorship! The set up was easy and Rene is fabulous to work with. Can't wait to see the traffic come to my Etsy shop!

    Out of the Closet Hangers

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each and every one. Your questions will be answered here or you can email me at cottageandvine@triad.rr.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FALL REFRESH