Welcome to the Cottage and Vine gift giving series. Today, we are shopping for Mom, and Casey from the blog, Loft & Cottage is here to share her gift ideas for Mom with us. Casey and I have noticed on several occasions that we share a similar style and when I saw her list of gifts, I suddenly felt that our moms must have a lot in common as well. Thanks so much for joining us today Casey!
Thank you for having me, René! Is your Mom is like mine? Does she have everything she really needs because she likes to shop? So, what's left to buy her? Well, as much as moms these days may not deny themselves much, I think there's still room for little luxuries. And there's always a place for reminders of family, those keepsakes that help special memories stay alive. Choosing a gift from each category pretty much guarantees you'll hit it out of the park this holiday.
From top left:
1. An indulgent bath never goes out of style. Stem Bubble Bath. Terrain. $24
2. What a gorgeous way to keep warm this winter, in a color to match any decor and a monogram too. Cashmere Throw WS Home. $198
3. Give special clothes a treat and pretty up the closet. Padded fabric hangers. Ootch. $24.99
5. Nothing better than baking with the real thing from Madagascar. Massey Vanilla. Williams-Sonoma. From $8.50
6. A divided tray would be a standout on the coffee table or collecting jewelry on a dresser. Chevron Tray. Tilly Maison. $40
7. A beautiful set of napkins to civilize cocktail hour, in a pattern that goes with everything. Java Cocktail Napkins. DwellStudio. $22.40
8. A graceful addition to the handwritten letter. Initial Stamp. MaeMae Paperie. $34
From top left:
1. Frame an old family letter with a special meaning. Or even better, a few coordinated frames can make a great display for a collection of correspondence. Gilt Frames. Pottery Barn. $24-35
2. Start a family tradition by planting a tree. Magnolia Tree. Seeds of Life. $44
3. Create modern art with a favorite family photo. Custom Canvas. Modern Bird Studios. From $165
4. A new mom will love wearing a necklace with her child's initial. Initialized Sterling Silver Necklace. Andewyn Designs. $34
5. Find the exact missing piece to complete your mom's dinnerware collection. Vintage china. Replacements.com. Price varies.
6. A gorgeous linen-bound hardcover book preserves favorite photos beautifully. Signature Photo Book. Pinhole Press. From $46
7. Choose from 50 characters to represent your family. Pillow. K Studio. From $152
8. Customized with your family photos, this day planner keeps mom organized and memories alive. Small Day Planner. Pinhole Press. $57
Wow Casey! This is such a great list and I believe there is something on it for every mom out there. Thanks for introducing me to new ideas and websites. I don't know about everyone else, but my mom would be thrilled to have any of these gifts and I probably would not have thought of them on my own. Thanks again Casey! Everyone, please be sure and stop by Casey's blog, Loft & Cottage.