author ~ me
Every since I went with a more neutral color scheme in the master bedroom, I felt that it lacked any pizazz. Know what I mean? In order to get neutral right - at least in my little opinion - you need layers of texture and contrast..
When I started these changes, I knew it would be a process. One that would evolve over time with ideas coming to me gradually. Once the pillows were added, the night stands called for a new color.
I went with SW urban bronze for the color, but felt they needed something more.
My blogging friend and Weim lover, Rebecca from the blog GibbGabb, recently did a great makeover on her tables giving me the inspiration for my project.
Finding a Greek Key pattern that I liked was easy after reading this post. I began taping and re-taping until the pattern looked the OK.
After two coats of white semi-gloss and removing the tape, the best part by far, this is the result.