Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Touches of Spring - Sponsor Spotlight

It is so nice to be back at home this week after a week of market.  Our house, no matter how I prepare for my absence, seems to slowly crumble.  Projects are put on hold just so I can turn the frat house back into a home that isn't covered in big shoes and dirty dishes.  Once order is restored, I hardly know where to begin.  My goal is to start projects that can be done in a day so that I can feel a sense of accomplishment.  So hopefully I will have something fun to share tomorrow.  Until then, I would like to share two of my sponsors with you.

It is no secret that I adore the work of Cheri Wollenberg, artist behind Chatterbox Art.  Here are a couple of her latest creations.



Mother's Day is quickly approaching and original art makes a wonderful gift.  If original art doesn't fit the budget, art prints are also available. 


*********************************************************************************************


Why not add a touch of spring to your wardrobe with lovely rosettes from Brydferth?  There are many rosettes out there, but these happen to be my favorite.  Here are a couple of new creations, but there is much, much more on etsy.


love these darling napkin rings

10 comments :

  1. Welcome back, Rene!! Good luck transitioning back!! Those napkin rings are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rene any good deals or finds at market? I'd love to see pics as it's nearly impossible for me to go. Good luck restoring order, somehow men can barely stoke the fire while us women are away. It's true the wife is the head of the household!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rosettes get me every time. So darling. Hope the transition back to the routine goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Love those napkin rings! Of course I love rosettes on everything. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Rene. The artowrk is beautiful and I love the rosettes. The napkin rings would be fun to use for a spring lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! What boys will do while Mom's away...hope things come together for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super love Chatterbox Art. I bought one of her paintings called 'Run Pig Run.' Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those painting are incredibly beautiful! The roses would go perfect in my dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've really enjoyed reading through your blog. Blessings to you
    T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, Rene! I love that you and I both posted about wonderfully talented artists.
    Hope you are having a lovely week back home.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each and every one. Your questions will be answered here or you can email me at cottageandvine@triad.rr.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FALL REFRESH