Friday, April 27, 2012

The Nesting Game

Molly, from the blog Nesting Game, left a comment yesterday sharing a link to her garden where strings of globe lights are hung.  If this image doesn't make you want to call it a day and start the weekend festivities early I don't know what does.  I am ready to chill - are you?  TGIF!


Molly's blog has all sorts of great eye candy.  If you have a chance, go poke around this weekend.  In the mean time, I'll hit a few of highlights for you...






Have a great weekend my dears!

9 comments :

  1. ooohhh, I found a strand of those "car dealer" lights in my craft room ...
    heading out to hang them!!


    (that's what we've always called the fat white lights)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! yes, eye candy! saving this to check out later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the introduction, it's on my weekend list! That gorgeous patio has me putting globe lights on my weekend list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed checking out her blog. Love the sofa in the living room and the headboard in the master bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great lights! They would look nice on my backporch.
    Off to visit Molly!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. René, thank you so much for the nice feature! You are are the best. You are welcome anytime for backyard firepit smores under the globe lights!

    And thanks for all the swell comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first image is just gorgeous - oh I wish it would stop raining here in Ireland!! I want to do things like this! Molly's home is lovely, I'd love her light in the kitchen - actually her whole kitchen!

    Sharon

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that garden! I have to figure out how to get some electricity in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each and every one. Your questions will be answered here or you can email me at cottageandvine@triad.rr.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FALL REFRESH