- 18 oz. refrigerated cookie dough. You can substitute with your favorite homemade sugar cookie recipe.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
- fresh fruit (berries, kiwi, bananas, mandarin oranges, grapes)
- 1/2 cup orange, peach, or apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line and ungreased 14" pizza pan with cookie dough. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want.
In a small saucepan over low heat heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water. Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Later this week, I hope to finally post on the stair runner. Pinky swear.