Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Signature Style Board

Hello!  I'm sure that by now you have discovered Pinterest.  Admittedly I "pin" almost constantly.  While stuck in traffic, waiting for appointments, cooking, etc.  Pinterest is my single most favorite tool for keeping track of all that inspires me.  I even pin for clients and LOVE the new private board feature especially for that purpose.  Not everyone wants their business public, right?

Today I happened across Darlene's inspiring tutorial for making your own "signature style board".  By the way, are you reading her series, Overcoming Decorating Paralysis?  If you have some free time this weekend, check it out.  As I mentioned earlier this week, I've been thinking a lot about style and what really floats my boat.  So Darlene's tutorial came at the perfect time.


I had so much fun creating my board and really, it was super easy.  It's kinda nice having all the images in one place.  Maybe this will keep me on track going into the new year.

17 comments :

  1. Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-pin often from you :) This is such a pretty inspiration board! I can't wait to try to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on Pinterest too and love to see what you pin!! I am sooo addicted to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am swooning over every single one. I need to use Pinterest more. What is my problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You do! Get on the bandwagon with me and Rene already! :)

      Delete
  5. I'll have to check out Darlene's tutorial. Love your style board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this! I like the idea of having them together like that as well! Outstanding board! Everything is sooo fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you could make private boards?! Thanks for that! :). I love what you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous. This board def looks like you. I feel like most of those decor pics could have been taken right in your home!so fabulous! Thanks for the "pinspiration" Rene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not surprised that I like your style Rene! Great pics! If I find the time, I'm going to have to try to create my ownsignature sytle profile. It must've been so hard to just pick 5 to 6 favorite photos. I find I am always wavering back and forth between styles; I don't know how I can settle on just a few pics to capture my style. I also took a look at the overcoming decorating paralysis piece, wow, did I need to read that - thx for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm intrigued and it makes so much sense. So I'm heading over to read more now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I love your style- that's why I stalk you! Have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yet another way i can take my pinterest obsession to the next level. :) will have to check it out. I love the idea. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you did a great job on your board....must go and see if I can figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each and every one. Your questions will be answered here or you can email me at cottageandvine@triad.rr.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...