Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brown Sugar Blondies: A Special Valentine Treat



I was planning to make these yummy treats for my family on Valentine's Day.  The M&M's had been in my pantry for an entire week (ya'll, this is a new chocolate record).  Over the weekend, I broke down and made them. In case you are looking for something sweet to make on Valentine's Day, you might want to give these brown sugar blondies a try.  And of course, we think everything is better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

10 comments :

  1. oh dear, that looks too good...the vanilla ice cream sealed the deal for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy treat! We would get along very well Rene. I think everything tastes better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just started tracking my food at my fitness pal... i wonder what myfitness pal will think of these.... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look so delicious and vanilla ice cream to boot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY! Ice cream is a perfect match for this yummy Valentine's dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had seen this earlier! The sugar cookies I made for my son's class look like a hot mess (the icing). I'm just telling myself it's okay since it's for 3 year-olds! :) They should look home-made, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look yummy! Wow, a week. In my book, that would be a record too. Way to go will power!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WANT! Now. This preggo girl is totally making these ;) They look so good Rene and easy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each and every one. Your questions will be answered here or you can email me at cottageandvine@triad.rr.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...