The 2013 calendar is booked. If you would like to reserve a spot beginning February 2014, please email me.
1. Hourly Consultation.
Hourly consultations are available to local clients living in the Greensboro area who are looking for guidance or a second opinion. These clients usually have specific questions relating to their design goals. This visit could include but is not limited to: furniture placement, paint colors, fabric selections, etc.and could cover multiple rooms. Fee, $100/hour. Discounts given on longer projects.
To start the process please fill out this questionnaire.
Payment is due at the time of service for hourly consultations.
2. Mood Board Design.
Mood board design is ideal for the long distance or local do-it-yourself client who needs guidance and inspiration getting started on a project. Fee, $300
Mood board design clients receive via email:
- A custom design board outlining a plan for their space. To see examples of design boards, go here.
- A product resource guide with links to items that complete the look you are trying to achieve.
- You will also receive notes, design tips, and DIY steps if applicable to help you get the most out of your mood board.
Before I begin your Mood Board Design, I will need from you:
- Fill out this questionnaire as accurately as possible providing additional information if necessary
- Photos (in natural light, no flash) of all sides of your room -- space provided on the questionnaire
- Examples of inspiration rooms, styles, and colors that you love
- Photos and measurements of all furniture that will remain in the room along with photographs of additional items you would like included
- Room dimensions
3. One Question.
Do you need help choosing a color? Are you looking for the perfect accessories to complete your room? I now offer "per question" service just for clients who just need the finishing touch whether it is a styling suggestion for your bookshelves or a new pillow for the family room. If you would like to explore this option, email me. I would love to partner up with you! Fee per question, $40.