1. Hourly Consultation.
Hourly consultations are available to local clients living in the Greensboro area who are looking for guidance or a second opinion. These clients usually have specific questions relating to their design goals. This visit could include but is not limited to: furniture placement, paint colors, fabric selections, etc.and could cover multiple rooms. Fee, $100/hour. Discounts given on longer projects.
To start the process please fill out this questionnaire.
Payment is due at the time of service for hourly consultations.
I am currently not taking new E-Design clients.
Mood board design clients receive via email:
- A custom design board outlining a plan for their space. To see examples of design boards, go here.
- A product resource guide with links to items that complete the look you are trying to achieve.
- You will also receive notes, design tips, and DIY steps if applicable to help you get the most out of your design board.
Before I begin your Mood Board Design, I will need from you:
- Fill out this questionnaire as accurately as possible providing additional information if necessary
- Photos (in natural light, no flash) of all sides of your room -- space provided on the questionnaire
- Examples of inspiration rooms, styles, and colors that you love
- Photos and measurements of all furniture that will remain in the room along with photographs of additional items you would like included
- Room dimensions
3. One Question.
Do you need help choosing a color? Are you looking for the perfect accessories to complete your room? I now offer "per question" service just for clients who just need the finishing touch whether it is a styling suggestion for your bookshelves or a new pillow for the family room. If you would like to explore this option, email me. I would love to partner with you! Fee per question, $40.